I just found out I’ve been nominated (and thus, awarded), the lovely Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much to the blogger who recognized me, average childhood.
Apparently there are rules to this award, so here they are:
The Very Important Rules
- Thank the person who gave you this award. (see above)
- Include a link to their blog (see above)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
- I have a tattoo of a little alien on my hip.
- I’ve wanted to be a doctor since I was 13.
- I believe in little green men (see #1 above).
- I love cats; I admire their independence.
- My favourite music is Trance/Techno; DJ Tiesto is ‘da bomb!
- My husband stays home to raise our kids and I’m in constant awe of him.
- I love disaster movies, i.e. 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, Knowing; the best disaster movie is the one where the Earth blows up!
And here are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am pretty new to this, so I could only come up with 10. I have no idea how I’d find the time to following 15!
- Defining Motherhood
- Five in Tow
- Vicky the Northern Chicky
- A Rich, Full Life In Spite of It
- A Detailed House
- Science of Mom
- Turn Around and Swim
- The Medical Philosopher
- Mealtime Mayhem
- Life, Death and some stuff in between
Thanks again to all the folks out there following along!