On this last day of 2012, I ran 7.19 km. It was the farthest I’ve ever run. I did it in 54 minutes and 14 seconds. I surprised myself. The thought of running 10 kilometers 6 months ago? Yeah… riiiight. Yet, I find myself approaching that goal and I’m not even sure how it happened. Which leads me to the title and subject of this post.
My goals/wishes/bucketlist for 2013.
- good health for my husband and children, and the rest of my family
- keep running … to 10 km (and beyond?)
- enjoy more wine
- keep my patient population as healthy as possible
- read more novels
- watch more good movies
- laugh more, cry less
- travel more
- see my friends more
- celebrate my husband’s 40th in style!
- read all my medical journals the week they arrive
- celebrate the 10 years since med school graduation (hopefully with the rest of my class!)
- write more posts than last year
- spend more time with my children and husband
Happy New Year, everyone!!! What’s on your list?