The other day I received a nomination for the Liebster award from Car at http://eyeoncompassion.com/home/ . Thank you for the honor, I accept the nomination and here are the answers to Car’s questions she posed.
1. If you could come back as any animal which animal would you choose an why? I would come back as a cat. Cat’s have it made – they sleep all day and prowl the house at night. When the want affection they ask for it, otherwise they are usually left alone. Cats are hugely independent and know what they want and how to get it. The life of a cat is great!
2. What time do you wake up? Lately I am up a lot at nighttime, nursing my 1 month old son, but we get up for the day usually around 8 am.
3. If you could spend the day with any famous person who would you spend it with and why? This is a hard one.
4. What super power would you love to have and why? I would love to fly. To be able to soar through the sky seems to be the ultimate in freedom.
5. Last thing that made you laugh out loud? My son. He asked for a cookie and when I said no he walked right up to me and said, “I have cookie mommy, pleeeeeeeaaaaase?’
6. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go? I would go to New Zealand to see where Hobbiton was built.
7. What is your favorite food? Expensive cheeses and cured meats.
8. Use the first letter of your first name to pick a single word to describe you. Dedicated.
9. What is the one invention you wish didn’t exist? Oddly enough, the Internet.
10. What is your favorite movie? So many to choose from, but since I can only say one, I’d go with Superman (1978, Christopher Reeve).
I nominate the following bloggers to receive this award.
For my nominees, there is a post with all the information you need about the Liebster Award and the steps you need to take to receive the award…..click hurray! Also, here’s a list of the questions you can have fun answering in your blog post which displays the award you have received.
1. If you had a past life, who were you?
2. What is your favorite band?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. Why did you start your blog?
5. If you could travel back in time to any era, what year would you visit and why?
6. What was the last thing that made you cry?
7. If you won the lottery, say, $3,000,000.00, what would you do with the money?
8. Be honest, do you hate answering these kinds of questions?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch and why?
10. If you could compete in the Olympics, what sport would you compete in?