The wonderful ladies at Hot Heels, Cool Kicks & a Scalpel honored me with the Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you!
When I started this blog, it was meant as a way to chronicle my journey from maternity leave back to the workforce, but somewhere along the way it evolved into a diary of being a mother to three wonderful children, a doctor to many, a wife to one and a runner. It has been cathartic in many ways and to think that I am helping to inspire other young physician mothers is something I never expected. So, I thank you.
Now, here are the rules:
- Thank and link to the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about Dr. Mom:
- I have a tattoo; it’s a small green alien
- My favorite television series of all-time is The X-Files
- I’ve wanted to be a doctor since I was 13 years old
- I have an old-lady hobby… I cross stitch.
- I went to an all-girls high school, let’s just leave it at that.
- I am not a girly girl at all; I’ll take wearing jeans and a t-shirt over heels and a skirt any day, much to the chagrin of my husband
- I have a hard time saying “No” to people.
Now, I’m supposed to direct you to 15 other bloggers whom I enjoy reading and find their stories inspiring and thought-provoking, though I can only come up with 13 (*ducking*). I don’t know if they’ve been nominated (I’m too busy to find out), so here goes: