Every morning I go through my WordPress reader and scan through all the blogs that I follow for new content. Today I came across this post.
1. I am planning to run home tonight from the office and need to make sure I have a good lunch. Do I go with a tuna Subway sandwich or get a chicken linguine pasta from one of the local restaurants? I hate making food decisions.
2. My daughter’s school advised us that the bell is at 8:40am. Why then, at 8:45am, has no bell rung and she’s still in the line up waiting to go in? I’ve never seen a school this disorganized in the morning.
3. My daughter is in grade 1. She’s in a split 1/2 class and says the teacher is focusing on the grade 2 students and they are practicing counting backwards. “It’s easy, Mom.” I’m not saying my kid is a genius, but if she’s already bored the second week of school, this is going to be a long, long year.
4. I’ve decided to start working another 1/2 day per week. I want to be present for my patients. I won’t lie, the extra money will be nice
5. I’m so proud of my little boy. He is 3 years old and learning not to suck his thumb during the day. I can see how much he wants to do it, so I know it’s a huge struggle for him not to give in to the temptation.
6. My dad has an appointment with a surgeon next week. I hope he will get some answers and some relief from his chronic pain.
7. I haven’t cross-stitched in almost a week. I’m starting to feel the itch.
8. I want another coffee, preferable with a splash of Bailey’s.
9. I really have to read the stack of journal articles on my desk.
10. Ten thoughts are hard to come by.