Day 4 – National Blog Posting Month
I’ve got a super busy day ahead and have about ten minutes to get this one out.
1. Stomach viruses are the worst. Especially when they happen to a 13 month old.
2. Stomach viruses suck when you’re an adult and have to work all day long.
3. Breaking bad habits are hard. I guess that’s why they are bad habits, but they will be conquered. I’m on day 4!
4. Coffee tastes really good.
5. Just when I think I am out, I get pulled back in.
6. I’m looking forward to my conference out-of-town next week but also feeling tremendous guilt for leaving the kids and the husband.
7. Did I mention how much I’m looking forward to the conference next week?
8. Wine is good.
9. It’s a lovely fall day, mild for this time of year and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it.
10. Thinking of what to write every day for a month is going to be tough.