Day 25. National Blog Posting Month.
1. One month until Christmas. Yay!
2. My right knee aches a bit. This better not be the start of something.
3. I’m hungry.
4. English breakfast tea tastes so much better in my new fancy mug.
5. My 6-year-old looks like a hockey player this morning.
7. Waiting 48 hours for a patient’s test result is slow torture.
8. I’m still on the wagon, so to speak, and am very proud of myself.
9. I am so proud of my 3.5-year-old boy. He wrote his name for the first time and is wearing big boy underwear to preschool today. Apparently he’s been dry at school for a few weeks now, it’s just his lazy parents preventing him from being completely toilet trained. Oops.
10. My knee hurts.