Another year. Another Pride parade.
God, how I love this day.
The color, the spectacle, the free swag!
We took the older two kids today. It was far too hot to bring the baby, so he stayed home with my mom.
The kids had a ball.
Hubby and I are exhausted and as I write this I am at our local Thai restaurant waiting for my take out. A bottle of wine and a movie await me at home.
Love to all.
- a high or inordinate opinion of one’s own dignity,importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.
- the state or feeling of being proud.
- a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one’s position or character; self-respect; self-esteem.
- pleasure or satisfaction taken in something done by or belonging to oneself or believed to reflect credit upon oneself: civic pride
- something that causes a person or persons to be proud: His art collection was the pride of the family