Day 24 – National Blog Posting Month
How did my little baby girl suddenly turn 7 today? So much has happened to us in 7 short years, it is kind of scary to think about it all.
Daily blogging is great! Visitor counts and followers are up and I am surprised every day by where my visitors are coming from.
Winter seems just around the corner and I think I’m actually okay with that.
All I can think about is getting home and eating a birthday cupcake and snuggling with the birthday girl.
I can already feel I’m starting to burn out and need a vacation from the office.
I’m still feeling the runner’s high from a great run home last night. 5 km in under 34 minutes!
No one is invisible.
One ginormous coffee just isn’t going to cut it today.
My arms are sore from push up. Like so sore I can barely lift them. The sad thing is that I only did two sets of 10 reps.
Pots and kettles are both black.
Day 25. National Blog Posting Month.
1. One month until Christmas. Yay!
2. My right knee aches a bit. This better not be the start of something.
3. I’m hungry.
4. English breakfast tea tastes so much better in my new fancy mug.
5. My 6-year-old looks like a hockey player this morning.
7. Waiting 48 hours for a patient’s test result is slow torture.
8. I’m still on the wagon, so to speak, and am very proud of myself.
9. I am so proud of my 3.5-year-old boy. He wrote his name for the first time and is wearing big boy underwear to preschool today. Apparently he’s been dry at school for a few weeks now, it’s just his lazy parents preventing him from being completely toilet trained. Oops.
10. My knee hurts.
Blogging, Family, Injury, Motherhood, National Blog Posting Month, Writing
Childhood, family medicine, motherhood, Parenthood, parenthood, Potty Training, potty training, tea, ten thoughts tuesday, tooth fairy
Nov · 25
It must be really hard to make an on-call schedule for thirty-five physicians.
It must be even harder to admit you made a mistake on said call schedule, then attempt to rectify the mistake, only to make another one while fixing the first one.
Sometimes I wonder how some people can be so utterly incompetent. It really makes my head hurt.
I’ve had a sore neck and shoulders for the past month, on and off. I’m convinced it’s because I don’t have a supportive pillow but I cannot, for the life of me, find time to go find a new one.
All I can think about right now is a run.
And the cherry pie and vanilla frozen yogurt I’m going to have for dessert.
I think I might start training for 15 km.
And no, I’m not going to sign up for a race!
Humidity in October sucks.
My head hurts.
Blogging, Exercise, Family, Office Management, Running
blogging, exercise, headache, humidity, October, running, ten thoughts tuesday, weather
Oct · 14